Friday, May 1, 2009

Activities for the month of May 2009

Rain or Shine, there's still work to be finished. I can still remember how I used to cry and felt so sad when I was not able to go to school because I overslept. I was only 7 years old (Standard 1)! How come? I will missed my new friends, I will missed my teachers, I will missed my drawing class... etc. I felt at home being at school. It has somehow blend into me. Try to blend into PHHP and you will know what I mean. Really!

As the saying goes : If there is a Will, there is a Way.

Here's the activities for the Month of May 2009:

01th May Klang, 8:30pm. CP Chong Yin Onn
04th May Puchong, 8:30pm. CP Jasmine Mar
07th May Puchong, 8:30pm. Izumi Party
17th May Puchong, 12:30-6pm NDO

Will be updated every week.

Last Word? Life Goes On and Goals need to be reached. Time will not wait for anyone so let's get started, ALREADY!

No comments: